Sunday, July 3, 2011

Dreams and Drums.

I had a dream last night. I dreamt of the past..and suddenly missed those moments. I woke up feeling sadness washing over me. But it went away as swiftly and it came...it was just one of those rare moments where you start to dwell on the what-ifs, whys, ftw..so on and so forth haha.

It's the heart. Yeps, that stubborn drum that refused to heed to common sense. It doesn't choose who it falls in love with. It just go ahead and beat for that person, louder and faster than it should, without permission from anyone. The heart wants what the heart wants!

I'm learning to make it stop..beating for that person lah i mean..not stop beating altogether hahaha. It's a daily process. Most days, I'm able to forget about it...but there are moments, it all came back haunting me. Moments just like this morning. It's that damn dream. The one that me and that person used to share. That once-upon-a-time thing. That's what I have trouble forgetting at times. They say, it hurts when something good ends, but it hurts even more if you cling to it, knowing that it's not there. And yes, it hasn't been there for US...
at least for a while now.

So, let's make new ones. New dreams. Let's make each of them better than the old ones. Make it more real. More tangible. More me, no us. Let's drown the beat of that drum shall we!

Loves~

No comments:

Post a Comment